Thursday 30 December 2010

Sorry.

I'm rubbish at updating this I know. I apologise to anyone who is still reading it.
I have not been very well and despite spending a lot of time at home have not really felt like sharing much.
I have been taking some more photos and have been adding them to flickr, though there is little of interest other than the magnitude of Mr B. If you are interested the page can be found here.
If I had something to rave about or complain about I would. Nothing very interesting has been happening nor have I thought anything of value to anyone but myself.
Identity and death have been on my mind. Both I need to spend some more time with before I can begin to understand what it is I am trying to work out. If I do I will be sure to let you all know.

As ever take good care of yourselves and don't forget to ask your old Auntie if I can have that typewriter.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment