Sunday 5 December 2010

The lump they call life.

Depression is no fun. Its not just a clever name.
The weather wont have helped I'm sure but when you just can't seem to find anything to hold on to where are you left? Waiting. When you don't have the drive to work towards any sort of progress you just wait and see. Not even hope. Just see what happens. And this is how I roll all the way down to the bottom of the hill.
I have been told to write 3 things every day that make me happy or that are at least good in some way. I tend to just ask my Girlfriend what they are and she seems to be able to come up with them for me. I can't feel them myself though.
Issues around my father have been at the forefront of my mind grapes.
Its not an issue that is easy to deal with nor one that I have the means to do so.
So again. I wait. How do you take action when you have no strength?
It always feels like a struggle getting back up the hill. They say its not like starting again but it fucking feels like it.
Anyone that has suffered from or is suffering from depression or any mental health issues know that I am with you. Swimming in the murky shit at the bottom of the lump they call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment